Turkey-Lurkey

babies

Friday, July 15, 2011

Back into the swing of things.

I can't believe how long it has been so I posted last. I feel ashamed. I also feel confused because I don't know what I want this place to be anymore. I'm figuring things out. I am toying with the idea of a parenting with RA (rheumatoid arthritis) blog. But I want to put other things here too. Maybe I just need to be done here and move on to a new. I will put a link to the new one once I get it up and going.

Delia is 8 1/2 months and absolutely perfect.
Blaine will be 8 next month.
I am addicted to the RHO anywhere.
I have lost 83 pounds since I got pregnant.
Life seems pretty wonderful right now.

Thanks so much to all of you who were so much support. I am constantly reading but my google account acts all wonky all the time when I try to comment.

No comments: