Turkey-Lurkey

babies

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This is why people google dream interpretations

PREGNANCY!!!

I have been having lots of odd dreams about the baby. I never go full term in my dreams. The baby is either born at 28 weeks or 32 weeks but is completely healthy and can go home immediately. I dream of a little girl with dark hair and dark eyes just like T and she is absolutely beautiful! The dream I had a few nights ago she was born at 32 weeks and she was 15 pounds 7 ounces. What the eff!?!?!?!

I am pretty sure that these are all fears of mine and maybe my mind telling me that everything will be alright no matter what happens. I am terrified of early labor and the baby being in the NICU because it absolutely sucks and I don't want it to happen again. I would love, love, love a girl and even though my intuition is saying girl, I fear that it will be boy because I say I want a girl. Not that I don't want a boy too. Another sweet little cutie who loves his Momma like crazy! The huge baby thing, I know that is because this GD thing has me scared that our baby will be huge. We keep joking that Blaine will be sharing clothes with the baby it will be so big.

We will see our baby in less that 48 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: