Turkey-Lurkey

babies

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A sigh of relief




Everything was great! The baby measured 7w3d so my EDD has changed yet again to 11-21-10, only 4 days from my birthday on the 25th. I was so happy to see it up there on that screen, I was also sad tht T was not there with me. The baby (who I feel is a boy) had a heartbeat of 158 and was wiggling, it made the tech laugh when she saw it. I love this little turkey. The tech gave me 3 really good pictures for T to see, 1 close-up and 2 farther away. It is amazing how much bigger it is!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Soooo glad that things went well!!

Jenn said...

Glad that the appointment went well!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Yay, yay, yay!! I love the ultrasounds when you're really starting to see them move! The ones around 9 weeks start to look like a little teddy bear, too - it's so sweet!

CONGRATS!

Mrs.Joyner said...

Yay yay yay!! I can't wait to find out if your instincts are right!!

Anonymous said...

Found you through cruising the ICLW list early. Congrats!

quadmom said...

Just gorgeous!! I'm so curious to see if you're right about the baby being a boy, too!