Turkey-Lurkey

babies

Monday, March 1, 2010

My-ology

First, boring boring boring. I'm 5 DPO. Scared about being pregnant (I'll address this in another post later when I can get my feeling sorted). Excited about the big possibility that I am. I have had extremely light spotting for 2 days. I am also having lower back pain and some lower abdominal pain. I have been reading about a few ladies who have cysts, so now I am totally paranoid.

This was over on Mrs. Joyner's blog .I was excited when I saw it because I am really into quizzes and whatnot lately (incase you couldn't notice). Obviously, I am supposed to tag some people. I tag all of you! So do it!



FOODOLOGY:

What is your salad dressing of choice? french or catalina

What is your favorite sit-down restuarant? Hmmmm. I really like Texas Roadhouse but i also love Olive Garden.

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Taco Bell supreme burrito

What are your pizza toppings of choice? pepperoni and mushrooms

How many televisions are in your house? 3

What color cell phone do you have? teal and black



BIOLOGY:

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? my appendix

What is the last heavy item you lifted? a new shelf thinie we got for B's room

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? never

Have you ever fainted? when I was younger, like 11 or so I would pass out pretty often



BULLCRAPOLOGY:

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? hell no!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? oh lord, 12ish

Last person you talked to? my hunny-bunny



FAVORITOLOGY:

Season: fall. the weather, the holidays, the colors

Holiday? Halloween

Day of the week? Saturday. It is me and T all day.

Month? October

Color? hot pink and orange

Drink? water or coca-cola classic

Alcoholic? jagermeister and monster



CURRENTOLOGY:

Missing someone? T of course

What are you listening to? The 48 Hours Special on the West Memphis 3 (you should check it out and spread the word)

What are you watching? same as above

Worrying about? a lot and nothing at the same time

What's the last movie you saw? Tenacious D (I <3 Jack Black)

Do you smile often? I do. It's my favorite past-time

If you could change your eye color what would it be? I wouldn't

What's on your wish list for your birthday? I want a Kindle, but that is too expensive. I will settle for a Georgia MudFudge Blizzard Cake from Dairy Queen

Can you do a chin-up? well of course...not

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? it depends on the day

Have you been in a car wreck? I have

Have you caused a car wreck? 2

Do you have an accent? I don't think so

Last time you cried? today and I won't discuss it

Plans tonight? dinner and TV

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? I have

Name three things you bought yesterday? easter candy, nail clippers and T a contact case

Have you met someone who changed your life? my hunny-bunny

For the better or worse? better, duh

How did you bring in the New Year? not drinking because I was 2wwing it.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? maybe

What songs do you sing in the shower? none

Have you held hands with someone today? nope

Who was the last person you took a picture of? B

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? not new or old

Do you like pulpy orange juice? goodness no

Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? it's been over a month at least

What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? sleeping

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? did T put his clothes in the dryer last night? also, is it to early to test?

2 comments:

Browniris said...

Nominated you for a blog award...check out my blog for details. Have a great day!

quadmom said...

My favorite month is October, too. There is nothing better than autumn!