Turkey-Lurkey

babies

Monday, January 25, 2010

2 times in 1 day, hmmmmmmmm

I thought I'd come back while I had time. I know so many of you are so enthralled, lol. The main reason I wanted to start this blog is to show other young women that infertility has no age limit. I am only 24 and suffering from it. I have friends on BBC that are 20 and 21 and are suffering from it. It does not discriminate. I just want you to know, you are not alone. I'm here and will talk all about it.

I am fairly positive that I will be ovulating fairly soon because I am having some serious cramps, mostly on my left side. I am so excited for my ultrasound appointment on Tuesday so that I can find out how things are going with the Clomid. My face is breaking out nicely, too so that is another great sign. T has a pretty large blood clot in his leg so we were trying to figure out how to take advantage of the "Clomid timing" without breaking it off and killing him. Luckily, we were cleared for doing the baby dance today at the doctor. I definitely would have hated to waste a Clomid cycle for the following reasons
1.) I was a total and complete bitch. I knew I was being a bitch and just couldn't stop myself. I kept thinking, "Oh my god, did I really just say that?" "Did I really just do that?" Poor T just kept saying he would be glad when I was done with those bitch pills.
2.) They cost money, they were super cheap, but still. Money is money, who wants to waste it?
3.) The cramps are freakin horrible. They are hurting all the way through to my back.

So far we have just been avid OPK (ovulation prediction kit) users. Also, I can always tell by my CM (cervical mucous) when I am close to ovulating. I need to start using my BBT (basal body temperature) thermometer so I can be sure things are happening. I got a negative OPK yesterday and didn't do one yet today.

Tomorrow's topic: How people we know handle our infertility.


Dec 19, 2009 9:35 PM

No comments: