Turkey-Lurkey

babies

Monday, January 25, 2010

At what point is it acceptable?

At what point in your cycle do you find it acceptable to curl up in your bed and just cry? Cry for a very long time. Cry so much that you can't breath. When do you let yourself feel like your heart is literally in the back of your throat and you don't know how to get it back down? Does it ever matter what else is happening around you?

Today I hit that point in my cycle. I cried while driving around alone. As soon as I dropped everyone off the tears flowed and they just wouldn't stop. Honestly, I don't know what all I am crying about. I just am. Now I will go climb in my bed and wait for T to get home. I may even read some sad blogs and whatnot just to add to the sadness.

And yes, one reason is because I am sure AF is on her way. I have got cramps. Bad cramps. looks like we are heading onto Cycle #20. Yay!

No comments: