Turkey-Lurkey

babies

Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so...

scared. No, not really. But every time I say I am excited I think of the Saved by the Bell episode where Jessi is hooked on caffeine pills and she sings that and cries into Zach's arms. But, enough of that mumbo jumbo, now for the real news.

I am OVULATING!!! I am so very, very happy to hear this! I went in on Tuesday morning for my progesterone draw and my GYN called this morning (yes, on a Sunday) and left a voicemail saying that my labs showed that I did indeed ovulate on the 50 mg of Clomiphene!!!! The only problem that I have is that I guess all of this time I have not been ovulating. Boo for that. But no wonder I haven't gotten pregnant for the last zillion cycles. I will be calling tomorrow morning to find out exactly what my levels were because for some reason I think hearing them will make me feel something or tell me something magical.

In other news I am feeling soooooo very nauseous and have been all day long. I also have heartburn and have had it since yesterday morning. I can't help but get my hopes up. I will not be testing until Friday though. I should be 11 or 12 DPO.

No comments: