Turkey-Lurkey

babies

Monday, January 25, 2010

She's Sure

First a little back story. My Mom is living with us. She just came a little over 2 weeks ago. I don't really share the fact that I am technically infertile with anyone. Noone understands secondary infertility anyway. On with the story now.

I have had lots of appointments lately and 2 since she has been here, 1 for an ultrasound and 1 for bloodwork yesterday to check my progesterone. She has since taken to telling people that I am pregnant and just not telling anyone. Too bad it is untrue. I told her that is not the case, I actually cannot get pregnant. She took it as a joke. Now I get to sit down and actually tell someone aside from T that we are a couple suffering from secondary infertility. Whoo! Go me!

As if not being pregnant is not fun in and of itself, now I will have family and friends of family thinking that I am. If only it were that simple. Plus, where exactly does she think it is her business to tell people if we aren't doing it? I will also have to talk to her about this. It is not her news to share. It is our news and we will share it when the time comes. She has no idea how hard it is to tell everyone you are pregnant then have to make the announcement that you no longer are and it is not because you gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby. Now I just feel like screaming "Mind your own fucking business bitch!". But we all know that isn't happening.

Who knows what will happen next. We will talk, I just don't know when. I am not ready for the questions that I don't have answers to myself.

No comments: