Turkey-Lurkey

babies

Monday, January 25, 2010

And it's already CD 9

Seems kind of crazy. Everyday I check all of the blogs that I read and come on here to see whats happening. Then I sign-in and try to think of what to write about. Then nothing happens. i have been so stressed out and feeling like crap lately that I can't think of anything aside from what is going on. I am so stressed that I even missed day 2 of my Clomid. I can't believe I did that. But that is what happens when your Mom is staying with you and you are driving her to work and back 30 minutes away all while trying to figure out how to tell her she is going to have to find somewhere else to stay. I won't go into it, but things got bad and she had to go. Now I am having a quite serious RA flare (have I mentioned that I have Rheumatoid Arthritis?). I am in pain. Bad, bad, bad pain. I'm swollen and can hardly move without making some sort of noise. I will be eating Aleve like it is going out of style because I can't take anything else. Ugh. Pain. Suffering. Blah.

Hopefully my next post is happier.

No comments: