Turkey-Lurkey

babies

Monday, January 25, 2010

I Know, I Know

I was supposed to post Eating and Drinking Fertility today. I will. I promise. Buuut, there is much more exciting news! I am on CD 14 today and have an ultrasound to check for ovulation! I took an OPK on Sunday and it was almost positive. I kind of forgot to hold my pee yesterday so I will take another today and it should be positive. I am really excited. My shortest cycles in forever. I will be back very soon (I am the first appointment of the day) and tell you all about everything!

Also, I have followers! And ones I don't know! I'm not to sure if I want to share this blog with my IRL friends or not, we will see. I still haven't told T about it, lol.

Hey followers, leave me little message about your journey. I would love to hear from you!


Update: I took a little longer than I expected because we had some people to pick up at the airport. Anyway, I have one follicle that is 15mm. The ultrasound tech said that I should O in a day or 2 from her experience. She was very nice. She said it looks like I am responding just right to the Clomid and no multiple dominant eggs. Yay for a good O!

Someone also said something about not being able to post a comment so I am going to check that out right now.

No comments: