Turkey-Lurkey

babies

Monday, January 25, 2010

5 am

5 am seems to be my general wake-up time lately. I have never been a 5 am kinda girl. So why am I now? Really, I have no clue. I sure wish I wasn't because by the time we go lay down around 8:30 or 9 I can't even stay awake long enough to say anything. My head hits the pillow and I am out. It is really killing our sex life. Anymore it seems like the only time we ever "do it" is when we are FWP (fucking with purpose). Back when T had to get up around 5:45 I couldn't even drag myself out of bed to make him breakfast, now he gets up an hour later and he spends the last 2 hours in bed alone. This morning my body tried to fool me and make me think 3:45 is an acceptable time to wake-up for the day. Not so much. It took me about 20 minutes but I fought it and fought it hard. Pretty soon I am going to be one of those people who actually does stuff when they get up at 5. Currently I am the kind who sits on the computer.

In other news... I have a CD 14 ultrasound scheduled for Thursday. I have been having really bad pain on my right side, mostly in my back, so I am thinking that may be some ovulation pain. Hopefully I ovulate even earlier this month. I will probably be purchasing some OPKs and starting them tomorrow.

Question. What would you do if you got up at 5 every morning? What should I try to get done?

No comments: